Hi beautiful peoples.Today we will check the most beautiful places in India.
Here are some place most beautiful places in India :
- Jaipur was founded by Maharajah Jai Singh II on 18 November 1726.
- It is the capital of the largest state Rajasthan in north India.
- Jaipur is also known as pink city of India
- Agra is a city on the bank of river Yamuna in the norther state of Uttar Pardesh India.
- It is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era building most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra fort, Fatehpur Sikri which are also UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Goa is a coastal region and a state in India.
- It is in the western-south part of India.
- Goa forms western coast with Arabian sea.
- It has rich flora and fauna.
- It is visited by large number of domestic and international tourist each year.
- Pangong Tso “high grassland lake” referred as Pangong lake.
- It is situated in Ladakh at a height of about 4,350 m.
- It is 134 km long and 5 km wide.
- During winter the lake freeze completely.
- Shimla is the capital of northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
- It’s also known as simla.
- The kalka-shimla railway is a major tourist attraction and a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Shimla host the mountain biking race MTB Himalaya.
- Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra
- It lies on the west coast of India and has a deep harbour
- Mumbai was named an alpha world city
- It is a house of Indian movies (Bollywood)
- Kashmir is the northernmost region of India
- The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous and landscape
- It is also home of the world’s highest green golf course
- It is a popular tourist destination and large number of tourist visit here
- Chandigarh is a city and union territory of India
- It is a cleanest city of India
- Chandigarh’s capitol complex is a UNESCO world heritage site
- It also heads the list of Indian state and union territory according to human development index.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. see you soon with next post, till keep traveling and keep exploring
There's a whole world out there